Makes 4 servings
- 6 zucchini
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Use Vegetti to Cut zucchini into thin, noodle-like strips. Toss with the 2 teaspoons salt, and place in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add zucchini; cook for one minute. Drain; rinse immediately with cold water to stop cooking.
- Heat margarine in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini and garlic; cook and stir until just tender, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Fat: 9.9 grams
Carbs: 10.4 grams
Protein: 5.6 grams